Sunday, September 16, 2007

What A Weekend

Well, Thursday and Friday I was off work just in case Jennifer went into labor and she didn't but it was a good thing that I was off because I was sick with a head cold that kicked my but all weekend. I am glad that I wasn't needed at the hospital because I could not make it. Last night Keith and I finally gave in and went into town and bought a vaporizer which really cleared me up and I had a full nights rest. But that is not the only thing that we bought we also got the good ole' stuff that you put on your chest. So Keith was talking to Aubie (our cat) and he was apologizing about the bedroom smelling like a nursing home. Of course she doesn't know what a nursing home smells like but it was funny. And me on the other hand looked like I belonged in one. I had this white cream all on my chest and neck and had to sit up until it soaked in. But I sleep good and so did Keith and Aubie.