Monday, February 11, 2008

1st New Year’s Resolution Update


So this first month has been rocky but only because I am trying to get into the routines. I figured that if blogged about what has been happening and where I stand then I might stick to them better.

1. Lose 15 – 20 pounds by my birthday (August 10th) ~~ I have only lost 5 pounds, but still have a lot of time.

2. See grandparents at least twice a month ~~ I saw both of them twice and talked to them on the phone several times.

3. Don’t eat junk food ~~ It is to tasteful not to eat, I ate junk food in other words.

4. Write more letters instead of email. ~~ I have written two in January.

5. Say my prayers before bedtime ~~ I do this about every other night but find myself praying in the morning while I am still in the bed if I forgot the night before.

6. Recycle more ~~ I have got my row of co-worker giving me there water bottles. I am doing real good with this one.

7. Be cautious of how I treat people ~~ I think I am getting better, but I can’t judge that one really.

8. Give complements, don’t be afraid to say them ~~ I love this one, and I am doing great. The other day I told someone that I liked something she had on and she said you don’t like my skirt I made it. I felt like I put my foot in my mouth but not all the way.